Don Hedquist Building Inspection Service
Residential or Commercial Building Inspections
Call Don Hedquist at 952-941-2773 to schedule your appointment today.
Certified Minnesota Building Official, Bloomington Time of Sale Inspection, Minneapolis Truth In Housing Inspection, Robbinsdable Point of Sale Report, Private Home Buyer Inspection.
Don Hedquist has been a professional building inspector of single, multi-family homes since 1968. Don has performed more than 30,000 inspections of homes, hotels, office buildings, manufacturing, and commercial buildings. In addition, Don has been an expert legal witness in the building inspection trade since 1968 for some of the most reputable law firms in the upper Midwest.
Why to hire a professional home/building inspector?
- A professional inspector can provide a comprehensive, unbiased report on the condition of the property and the components and the estimated cost of any necessary repairs.
- Your inspector has the expertise to thoroughly analyze the system and components of your property.
- When purchasing your property, you should insist on an inspector who has no interest in the sale.
- The following items should be included in a full inspection.
- Foundation, basement, and slab structures.
- Walls, ceilings, floors, windows, and doors.
- Interior plumbing system
- Interior electrical system
- Central heating system
- Central cooling system